How to Join Cadets
Who can Join?
To join Cadets, the child must …
- Be 12 to 18 years old.
- Have permission from Parent/Guardian.
How to Register?
To find out where to register, check under the “Locations
” heading, click on the circles to find out information of the Corps located in that area. If you are looking in the Edmonton or Calgary areas, click on the box, click on the magnifier on the bottom right corner and it will show all the Corps locations in that city. You can contact the Corps of your choice or go to the Corps on a Parade night from September to May. Please bring your child’s Alberta Health Care Card and Birth Certificate (or proof of Residency, see below) with you. The Cadet Application
and Health Questionnaire
must be filled out and signed by the child’s parent or guardian.
Acceptable Proof of Residency
The following are acceptable as proof of residency:
- a valid Canadian passport;
- a birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency;
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency. No certificates of live birth please.